The month-long celebration will be composed of a webinar, training, and will be culminated by a networking event. These themed-events aim to gather similar interests across AmCham members and various industries in understanding more about the Data Analytics ecosystem and the key role it plays in building and capacitating one's business.
- Webinar: Harnessing the Power of Data through Analytics, August 25, Wednesday, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Workshop with Minitab Date:August 31, Tuesday, 2-hour Hands-on Workshop at 10:00 AM - 12:00 NN
- Networking Proposed Date: August 31, Tuesday 6:00 PM - onwards
In the advent of digital technology and digital working as we know it, gives unexplored opportunities. Such as working remotely but being able to be productive as a team. The pandemic accelerated our shift in working remotely and at home. It requires us to migrate all our data that we normally consume and use in the office to our home. Data, in almost all businesses, are crucial in keeping our clients and services at par to their needs and remain relevant. With the shift to digital working and employees situated in their respective homes, also requires us to put greater emphasis in securing our data.
But what is Data? How is it important to your role? How does each role in a company should be given commensurate access to it? How do you use this data and be able to utilize it effectively in understanding your business and clients' needs? This webinar aims to discuss answers to these questions.
- To give fundamentals to data analysis
- To navigate through your company's data and utilize it effectively
- To give appreciation of importance of your business data
- To give the current landscape of the Philippine data analytics ecosystem