When it comes time to make a in-person or remote presentation, anyone can create good-looking slides. But few people are capable to plan and deliver their ideas with clarity, and project a strong sense of professionalism.
Why does this matter? Unless their points get across clearly, presenters might not get approval for their marketing plan or budget from management or be able to close a sales. It might even affect their path to promotion.
This workshop is a deep dive into advanced in-person and remote presentations skills. It is designed for professionals working with foreign managers, clients or partners.
Participants gain practical and actionable tips they can put to use right away.
Workshop curriculum: (4 hours)
Module I: Simplifying your Slides
Minimizing the amount of content and maximizing the impact of slides with simple design tools
Module II: Defining the End-Goal and Structuring Key Messages
- Visualizing the logical flow of your presentation
- Understanding what information your audience needs to hear
- Determining your end-goal and the right sequence of your key messages
- Structuring your presentation with more clarity, logic and impact in five steps
Module III: Mastering Practical Aspects of In-Person Public Speaking
- Overcoming your fear of public speaking with 10 simple tips
- Perfecting your body language, improving voice and diction through exercises
- Using impactful words and expressions for various types of presentations
Module IV: Delivering an Effective Business Presentation (In-person or remote)
- Building a short but powerful introduction to draw the attention of the audience;
- Creating a strong and articulate conclusion that prompts your audience to take action.
Module V: Adapting to Remote Audiences and Mastering remote Presentations Skills
- Interacting effectively with your audience from the beginning to the end of your presentation;
- Keeping your audience engaged to maintain their attention and reduce distractions;
- Applying tips about formatting slides and factoring breaks to prevent participants' from exiting;
- Mastering on-camera presence and body language to project professionalism.
- Learning key technical tips to optimize the quality of your remote delivery.