Chronic workplace stress when not managed successfully will lead to burnout and other mental health disorders. This workshop will help participants understand the nature, causes, and impact of stress on thoughts, feelings, and actions. And, importantly, it will also identify how personal habits contribute to creating and then increasing stress.
- Understand the dimensions and causes of stress and burnout
- Identify the signs and symptoms of burnout
- Foster resilience in the workplace
- Deal with Workplace Burnout
- Stress: The Common Issue in the Workplace
- Addressing the Stress in the Workplace
- Looking at Things Positively: How Can We Benefit from Stress?
- The Hidden Enemy: Understanding the Nature of Burnout
- Discovering the Dimensions of Burnout
- Recovering from Burnout